No matter what business you’re in, your people are a vital asset, and an asset that is constantly at-risk. Like you, your entire team is impacted by the unanticipated and unavoidable change: COVID-19. Human reaction to change is varied. Sometimes people dig in, avoiding change with entrenched inertia. Sometimes people spin out, innovating and iterating without a plan, focus, or results. Either way, reacting to rapid change without a proactive plan makes the whole company feel threatened, anxious and overwhelmed.
Now is the time to:
- Step away from operations long enough to examine your company’s response to change
- Mine the most current research, science and thought leadership around creativity, disruption, innovation, high performance and engagement
- Design an HR strategy that helps people to work remotely more effectively, in a way that directly addresses burnout, stress, inclusion and potential
- Re-examine your talent pipeline and respond to any changes in your business model. Top talent may not be top talent for a business that decides to pivot during the pandemic.
In the midst of a challenging time, how do you find time to do that?
Add mission-critical expertise.
Our hyper-focused, time-defined, HR Strategy support gives your business the quick, critical injection of expertise and action that improves and expedites the HR planning process.
We’ll provide research, strategic online facilitation and our CALM Leadership methodology to help you find new opportunities to engage your people, assess urgent needs, create well-founded strategy, engineer buy-in, and design the roll-out. We can work in step with you over the pandemic.
- Needs assessments and strategy development that aligns with current and future objectives
- Strategic consulting and executive coaching during and post-pandemic
- CALM Leadership that fosters high performance and high engagement
- Retention and recruitment strategy
- Change management strategy, planning, communications and coaching
- Designing a diverse and inclusive corporate culture
We can’t engineer a stop to the pandemic, but we can provide support that stops fear, pandemic-induced conflict, resistance to new rules of engagement, distrust of management, absenteeism and attrition dead in its tracks.
Engagement | Succession Planning | Performance Improvement
Help your people thrive during and after the pandemic — and over time.