Leading an organization today is not for the weak of heart. The quick spread of the Coronavirus was unexpected, and it’s scary. According to a Dell Computers survey of 4,000 executives across 12 countries, 52% of executives experienced significant disruption in their industries over the last three years, and almost 50% of executives said they don’t know what their industry will look like in the next three years. It’s difficult to predict what the rest of 2020 will look like, much less the next three years. The confidence and well-being of many leaders have been shattered as they fall prey to disruptive forces around them.
If you had someone you trusted implicitly, you could ask them, with no apprehension:
- What do I need to lead during times of rapid growth/reduction/disruption?
- Can I invoke a “quiet mind”, ready to make clear decisions that lead others?
- How do I bring my Board on board with new ideas?
- What do I do to engage my team in pandemic responses?
- If I get sick with COVID-19, is there someone who can step in as my successor?
My mission is to help lead your team virtually
As your Executive Mentor Coach, I will help you identify the best approaches to lead your organization and/or your virtual team. We’ll work with a deep understanding of leadership, executive coaching and neuroscience to guide changes of mind, brain, and behavior necessary to succeed as a leader in these times of uncertainty. Working together, we will determine what adjustments are necessary to implement a winning business strategy. We will also look at the mindset and productivity of your team, skills, decision making approaches, and profit formulas to uncover what might be blocking your team’s innovation capabilities. We will then develop a plan to implement changes using leading neuroscience approaches – changes that will help create engagement for your strategic plan.
- CALM Leadership methodology to break beyond status quo thinking
- Tools to strengthen a growth mindset
- Help to shine as a leader during change
- Support for bias-free decision making
- Guidelines to address inter-generational conflict
- Applicable and actionable learning on leadership development, disruptive innovation, buy-in and engagement
With me as your Executive Mentor Coach, you will have a business partner who can help you navigate the most difficult of life’s challenges.
Executive Coaching | High Performance | Succession Planning
accurately predict future trends
and adjust in time.”