Welcome to the Creative Disruption podcast with your host, Marguerite O’Neal. Marguerite is a business strategist and former pharmaceutical executive and over the last several years, she has served as the Chief Human Resources Officer of a pharmaceutical company.
Marguerite has been named one of North America’s Top Female Executives for dedication, achievement, and leadership in company organizational development by Elite Women Worldwide in December 2015. Her company, Marguerite O’Neal Consulting Inc. helps CEOs of small and mid-size organizations disrupt the rigid “status quo” thinking and crush their competition.
Today, Marguerite explains why she is so passionate about helping CEOs smash the status quo thinking and why she believes it is the key to helping companies future-proof their business.
“The CEOs who thrive will be those who can accurately predict the trends and adjust in time.” – Marguerite O’Neal
Today on the Creative Disruption Podcast:
- 35% of Canadian companies have experienced digital disruption over the last 3 years
- 52% of 4,000 executives surveyed across 12 countries experienced significant disruption in their industries over the last three years
- Under 50% of executives surveyed say they don’t know what their industry will look like in the next three years
What You Can Expect from the Creative Disruption Podcast:
- Conversations challenging conventional, status quo thinking
- Weekly interviews with CEOs on how they have successfully smashed the status quo and brought new ideas and innovations to market
- Practical insights on how to future-proof your business