Don’t miss this opportunity to learn the latest neuroscience behind customer engagement, and rescue next year’s strategic plan — and your team — from time and resource-draining strategic planning. Take a fresh look at strategy development so you can execute with confidence and precision.
Webinar: “Strategy Planning is Dead: Start Strategy Making Instead”
Date & Time: August 23, 2018, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm EDT (9:00 am – 10:30 am PDT)
Reserve your Seat
In this webinar, Marguerite O’Neal shares insights from latest research on strategy development and team engagement that will help you de-risk your strategy:
- Create a future-oriented strategy that allows you to pivot in real time
- Use a brain-based approach to strategy making
- Choose different implementation approaches for your strategy
- Unravel your customers’ habits and irritants
- Foresee market research limitations that misinform strategy development
- Add more certainty to your strategy to increase confidence in planning and cost analyses
You will also hear from Marguerite O’Neal’s guest who will share organizational insights on trust building through strategy.
This webinar could very well change your perspective on strategy development and help you to face uncertainty in this Age of Unpredictability.