Go deep into neuro-science to recognize additional brain capacity linked to your internal rhythms. Utilize a proven overwhelm reduction process to flourish and thrive.
Stress is part of our life, how to keep it under control? We will work on the understanding of what happens to our multiple brains when we are overwhelmed and the implications for our working life. How to recognize the overwhelmed state in time. We will present the seven steps to thrive.
- Learn how the different “brains” contribute to the feeling of being overwhelmed.
- Understand the implications of being overwhelmed to both your health and well-being.
- Understand how to quickly recognize when you are overwhelmed and what to do about it.
In this workshop we will focus on:
- How the different “brains” contribute to the feeling of being overwhelmed.
- How to recognize when you are overly stressed.
- The impacts of stress on emotions and the physical body.
- How to recognize your internal rhythms and use them to your advantage.
- The seven steps to flourishing and thriving.
The course will be delivered in a dynamic and participative way – using real-life examples and concrete participant situations.